I swear I was busy.
I'm just not too sure what about.
But seriously I was so caught up with some shit and other related nonsense.
Anyway I think since the last post, I've had:
- raced Ipoh International Half Marathon
- raced PD sprint tri...then the OD edition the very next day
- sprained right ankle (again) and now hopping around in funky patterned Rocktape
- supported my very first race at Shape and Men's Health Night Run (which I swear was way better than actually running it!)
- ran Bukit Kiara a couple of times and decided that I needed to either increase training or lose weight to actually making it through at TMBT alive....(make a random guess where I sprained the ankle)
- had a few episodes of hypomania which were under control and several bouts of fury at absolutely everything and then nothing at all
- ostracized a few people who for some unknown reason even to myself, was starting to annoy the hell outta me...
- suddenly decided that I needed a holiday and booked air tix on a whim to Indonesia to hike a mountain and then to supposedly sunbathe at the seaside
- bought a 50% off trail shoe of an unknown brand (at least to me) and fell in love with it
- bought a pair of Brooks Pure Flow and hated every single step in it....in fact I hated it so much it deserves a whole 'hate-post' followed by a 'here-please-take-it-and-get-it-far-far-away-as-possible-from-me-and-yes-I-am-giving-it-away-for-free' thing.
See....I did tell you that I was busy with......life (I'm sure there would be a more appropriate word for whatever shit that I'm going through but at this very moment, 'life' was as accurate as it can get!)
Anyway...I better get back to packing.
I'm flying off tomorrow.
So don't expect to be hearing from me until next month!