Thursday, November 1, 2012

Updates!!!!

I have finally arrived at the end of the tunnel...and I have indeed found LIGHT!!!!!!

Yup....finally finished my 2 months duration slogging it out on shift system at Casualty Department.
Gosh...the sleep deprivation was horrible!!!
Add on the constraints of training.....life.....and the fact that I usually do have a sleep issue....I was shit tired....all the freakin time!!!!

Anyway....I'm extremely thankful that no one died while under my care....at least not that I'm aware of.

And since the last time I blogged, I had since....zombied my way through Putrajaya Night Marathon....dwelled too much on Powerman training.....got way too sunburnt (and probably developed a few carcinogenic cells somewhere in my epidermis/dermis)....gotten too active on Instagram....gotten too lazy on Facebook....upgraded my bike (and subsequently fell in love).....and ultimately decided that I have afterall made the right decision by doing Sports Medicine instead of something more life threatening.....like Emergency Medicine.

Anyway.....will be updating more on everything that have been happening....once I get over the remaining sleep debt.

Nitez....


Later!!!!!

3 comments:

Sue's Ramblings said...

Welcome back!

Grace Lim-Clark said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

[p]3 . Which Leather Case Suits Me? Fortunately, there are numerous sites which [url=http://www.uggbootssaleoutlett.co.uk]ugg boots sale outlet[/url] list information about leather cases, their features, and things to look in it when you attend shop for one . here i want to share something about replica ugg classic cardy with you . The women's UGG Bailey crucial [url=http://www.uggbootssaleoutlett.co.uk]ugg boots sale[/url] Triplet can both be place on up or cuffed lower adding simply a tiny choice depending inside your style . Legends have it how the maker brand label acknowledge Ugg even though all by manner of the commencing came by manner indoors the English expression ugly . A l m o s t a l l k i n d s [url=http://www.uggbootssaleoutlett.co.uk]ugg boots outlet uk
[/url] o f c o l o r c a n p h o t o g r a p h . Needless to say, there [url=http://www.uggbootssaleoutlett.co.uk]ugg boots sale uk[/url] are many strategies to enjoy the winter . These could be climactic hardest attributed to breathtaking five constitute advance [url=http://www.uggbootssaleoutlett.co.uk]ugg boots sale clearance[/url] across . Non permanent tattoos let you to check out many tattoo designs.[/p]