....and I bet you thought I've left the cyber-world of blogging without any trace...
But I'm back, y'all!!!
Anyway...short update on my so-called-life.
I've completed the City 2 Surf Marathon in Perth yesterday.
7th full marathon this year.....one more till I qualify for silver level Marathon Maniac...
But then again, it's only 5 more before end of March 2011 to qualify for gold level MM!
(decisions..decisions..do I have the patience?)
Anyway..completed yesterday's race in 5:00:10!
Not astoundingly fast a timing....but it's my official PERSONAL BEST!!!!
(quick pat on the back for self)
I know....I may run a lot but I'm still super slow....(sigh)
Will have the (FULL) write up soon enough. But in the meantime, do enjoy some of these photos.
* At the start, at the Esplanade.
* Aussies like to dress up quirky for their races...especially the middle of the pack sort.
* Cam-whoring always makes the race more fun..(what?! You mean it doesn't work for YOU!?)
* Running back into the city for the second half of the race.
* The supporters were AWESOME!!!
* Giving props to self....(fine, all joke aside....props to Mo and Flo!)
Press Release: Have a Break, Malaysia
4 hours ago