My wallet is weeping.
But it's quite difficult to ignore.
Ok...this was what happened (don't judge!).
Went with Michelle to get a pair of "walking shoes" for her Australia trip.
(don't ask....mommy said to get a pair)
We've been walking around Ipoh Parade Mall looking at shoes. Nothing seemed to interest her.
Walked into Al-Ikhsan (I love that shop now that it brings in almost more running shoes!) and while Michelle went off looking at "walking shoes" (I use the inverted commas coz I don't really know what sorta shoes she's actually looking for!), I went looking at the SALE area.....
....and I found the Brooks Launch shoes on sale!!!!
Cost me RM259......and a couple of months back when I was contemplating between the Brooks Ghost and Launch, it still cost RM399!!
I thought it was a deal.
They had my size and I was like...OBVIOUSLY I'm buying it!!
In the end, I walked out of that shop with shoes and Michelle empty handed.
I realized that I'm always accompanying someone to buy shoes but I always end up being the one shelling out money!!!
But I'm SO HAPPY!!! I have a new pair of running shoes!
(Kelvin who went along asked me how many pairs I already owned. I honestly cannot give a figure without having to sit down and count......that said, it's already TOO MANY)
* We had a "buy-one-free-one" drink coupon from Starbucks...which conveniently expires tomorrow.
* So we had a Buy-one-Free-one Green Tea Frappucino...(I LOVE!!)
Don't ask me why one is larger than the other. I specifically asked for the smallest size and WITHOUT whip cream. No one listens to me anymore!
* I'm infatuated with the idea of new running shoes. I know...it's my little "problem".
* But how can anyone not LOVE these shoes!? I'm gonna get them ready in time to run Bidor Half Marathon!!!
* On Monday, we (Me, Firdaus, Michelle, Gurdeep) went Japanese for dinner!
* Dinner @ Kampai, Ipoh.
* Apparently it's one of the first Japanese restaurant to be in business in the whole of Ipoh.
* Beef teriyaki set. Everyone else reckon it's a little sweet. But I love SWEET! My sweet-tooth is my other little "problem".
Here's praying I can wake up in time to run tomorrow!!!